ERME Underserved Producers RFA – How to Apply
The North Central Extension Risk Management Education Center, in conjunction with the Northeast, Southern and Western Regional Centers, announce a new RFA to deliver risk management education for producers underserved by Federal crop insurance. Awards will fund 18-month projects conducted June 1, 2020 – November 30, 2021. The application period runs through March 26, 2020.
Contact Christine Lockert, email@example.com or 402-472-2039 if you have any questions or need more information about this Extension Risk Management Education program.
The North Central ERME Center delivered a webinar for potential applicants on Tuesday, February 25th. A recording of the webinar and a copy of the presentation slides from the webinar are available for your review.
How to Apply –
- Download and read the 2020 North Central Center Underserved Producers Request for Applications (RFA) carefully.
- View the Application Resources which have been developed to help applicants prepare a successful proposal, and which provide a full explanation for every item requested in the application. Applicants are especially encouraged to utilize the Application Tutorial.
- Registration Information: If you are already registered in the RVS, skip to step 3. To register, use this link to access the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System. Select “Register” and complete the form in order to create a new account. A registration confirmation containing a link back into the system will be sent via email. (If you do not receive the confirmation email within 15 minutes, please check your spam folder.) To complete your registration, visit the enclosed link.
- Login using your email address and password, which will take you to the “My Projects” page. To begin a new Proposal, select “Start New Application” and then the “North Central ERME” tab under Active Funding Opportunities.
- Select the appropriate grant opportunity, and click the green “Start New Application”. Then complete each section in the Table of Contents on the left sidebar and follow the Instructions accessible on each page of the application via the orange button.
Whenever you wish to continue working on your Proposal, return to the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System and login. Your active projects will be listed on the “My Projects” page. You may edit your proposal by clicking on the pencil icon.
Important Dates for Funding Process
February 25, 2020: Applicant Informational Webinar, 10:00 AM CDT
March 26, 2020: All applications are due on-line no later than 5:00 PM CDT
Project Directors selected for awards will be notified no later May 1, 2020
Project year for Educational Projects begins June 1, 2020
2020 Project Director Training to be determined