Apply for Funding
The North Central Extension Risk Management Education Center, in conjunction with the Northeast, Southern and Western Regional Centers funds 18-month education projects and eight-month exploratory projects annually.
Contact Christine Lockert, email@example.com or 402-472-2039 if you have any questions or need more information about this Extension Risk Management Education program.
How to Apply – Educational and Exploratory Projects
Educational Project Period: April 1, 2020 – September 30, 2021
Download and read the North Central 2020 RFA carefully.
- View the Application Resources which have been developed to help applicants prepare a successful proposal, and which provide a full explanation for every item requested in the application. Applicants are especially encouraged to utilize the Application Tutorial.
- Registration Information: If you are already registered in the RVS, skip to step 3. To register, use this link to access the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System. Select “Register” and complete the form in order to create a new account. A registration confirmation containing a link back into the system will be sent via email. (If you do not receive the confirmation email within 15 minutes, please check your spam folder.) To complete your registration, visit the enclosed link.
- Login using your email address and password, which will take you to the “My Projects” page. To begin a new Proposal, select “Start New Application” and then the “North Central ERME” tab under Active Funding Opportunities.
- Select the appropriate grant category from the 2 options available, and click the green “Start New Application”. Complete each section in the Table of Contents on the left sidebar and follow the Instructions accessible on each page of the application via the orange button.
- Exploratory Project Instructions: If you are completing an Exploratory Project application, review these special instructions to assist you in completing the application.
Whenever you wish to continue working on your Proposal, return to the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System and login. Your active projects will be listed on the “My Projects” page. You may edit your proposal by clicking on the pencil icon.
Important Dates for Funding Process
September 16, 2019: 2020 North Central ERME Request for Applications released
October 11, 2019: Applicant Informational Webinar, 10:00 AM CDT
November 14, 2019: All applications are due on-line no later than 5:00 PM CDT
Project Directors selected for awards will be notified no later February 14, 2020
Project year for Exploratory Projects begins March 1, 2020
Project year for Educational Projects begins April 1, 2020
2020 Project Director Training on March 31, 2020
First progress report due July 1, 2020